[VSRV] connection limit

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Sep 9 00:37:10 CDT 2003

on 9/8/03 9:08 PM, Tim Davis at timd at threeg.com wrote:

> Hi,
>   Just since upgrading to the new server (a33), there is a limit on
> how many connections (4) are allowed (shown in verbose logging, below).
> I need more than this asap. The server pdf doc says "VServer have no
> built-in limit on the number of simultaneous connections."

Hmm, Tim,

This means that technically Valentina Server can handle as 100 so 1000
connections. There is no TECHNICAL limit.

Valentina Server demo include 5 connections only.
To get more you will need purchase some license.

If you really need it urgent, then I inform you that we almost ready for
pre-sale of Valentina server based on 1.x kernel.

I recommend you define what exactly license you need.

1) Vserver Office - is good if you need ONE copy of server for own company
for example.

2) Embedded Vserver license and Valentina Developer Network (VDN) membership
if you going develop your own application bundled with Vserver and
distribute later many copies of this app.
As we have point on this list and RB list, Embedded license offer huge
discounts to DEVELOPERS.

If you need more info contact Lynn Fredricks off list.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com