[V4MD] Multiple connections

Deane Venske dean at eduss.com
Wed Sep 3 09:11:26 CDT 2003

No, we're a commercial company that provides the software for free to
schools, however they have a contract where by they are obliged to actively
use the software and allow us to market the products to the families of
their school.

We have plans to later provide further services that will be charged to the
school should they wish to participate.

Deane