[V4MD] Multiple connections

Deane Venske dean at eduss.com
Tue Sep 2 16:09:12 CDT 2003

I'd be very happy to discuss this all.

At the moment we're in Australia with similar sized schools and I think at
most 2 classes would use the software at once here, so we look at around 60
simultaneous users, but I can see in the future with us moving to the US
market that there could be far larger schools that may have 3-5 classes
using the software at once.

Most likely they will only have 1 server running our software though. I'm
not too worried about writing a wrapper, but I will have a big discussion
here tomorrow and see the viability of us charging schools for connection
licenses.

Regards,
Deane