Dumping experiment etc.

Chuck rwc1717 at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 1 10:03:13 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan:
	I hope you don't mind but I have to keep working on my project...and I am
redesigning the backup system....but I promise I that I will get you the offending
database file to experiment with.

	Now some questions about getting data out of a blob field and the getrecid
field using the following methods...

rsV = mdb.sqlselect(select * from crecord where incidrec ='"+avalue+"'")
res = rsV.FirstRecord

Input (1,1) = rsV.Field("lname").SetString

now the next field is a blob file but

Input (1,2) = rsV.Field("imageone").Readrawdata

Does not work...

What is the proper syntax in this situation to retireve data in this manner?

also I can't find any notes on....the syntax for....GetRecID

Input(1,3) = rsV.Field(" what do I put in here to get the recid? ").???? and here?

Thanks Chuck