Simultaneous access from Java and Director

Denis Bélisle denis at gunt.com
Fri Oct 24 11:41:37 CDT 2003

Ruslan,

Thanks for your V-fast reply!

OK, so I can't have simultaneous read-write access from both a Java app
and a Director app, BUT can I have simultaneous read-write from a
Director app and read-only from a Java app, or vice-versa ? This way I
could open/close the database in the desired mode, depending of the
type of communication needed. Or I could have two identical databases
that auto-updates each other.

A server solution would also suit me fine. Any projection as to the
Java client?

Thanks again,

Denis