Simultaneous access from Java and Director

Denis Bélisle denis at gunt.com
Fri Oct 24 10:56:26 CDT 2003

Hi,

I have a request from a client that I think could be easily solved if I
could access the same Valentina database with Java and Director at the
same time. I've done cross platform VDB with Director and I know that
works flawlessly. And I understand that the file format doesn't change
from one platform from another. But is it possible, on the same
platform, to simultaneously access in read write the same database with
a Java application and a Director application? Anyone has tried that?
If not, is it in the works?

Thanks in advance,

Denis