dump db director

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Oct 24 17:04:21 CDT 2003

on 10/24/03 15:59, Babon Support at ricky at babonmultimedia.com wrote:

Hi Ricky,

> i use sql because i'm not familiar with xml

But what is your task?
What for you use dump?
You do not need know XML to use XML Dump/Load.

> i think that query is correct because i try in ViSql it works.

> but when i try with dump, it doesnt add the record anything and error = 0 i
> don't know how to trace it, i have download debugview but i cannot operate it
> that's why i need to compare with the successful one, maybe i have error
> inside my dump.txt or because my version is still in trial?

Not because trial.

So you make dump of database.
And later you try do LOAD of that dump?

LOAD DUMP for SQL do not works.
BTW, viSQL it seems can do this, it parse SQL commands self.

You need use XML dump for this.

Again, what you task is?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com