SQL Having clause?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Oct 22 10:00:04 CDT 2003

on 10/22/03 2:11, Tim Davis at timdavis at amug.org wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>   Any plans for implementing Group By's related clause "Having"?

Yes of course, in 2.0.

Again, right now we have SQL parser
    (based on strong, industry standard parser generator -- ANTLR)
Which parser FULL SQL92 except its procedure part.

We already have tests on all kinds of SQL queries and they work.
Of course we have old Valentina extensions.

As far as we see, Valentina will be able support such standard things that
other big DBMS even do not support (at least we have test MAC Sybaase, SQL
Server). E.g.

    WHERE (f1,f2,f3) > (5,6,7)

This is the same to

    WHERE f1 > 5 and f2 > 6 and f3 > 7