A few (more) questions

chuck hinkle chuckbo at hinkles.us
Mon Oct 20 08:18:40 CDT 2003

Do you have an example that you can share, please? I have read through the
REALbasic Tutorial, the Database kernel, and the SQL syntax documentation,
and I don't remember seeing anything on how to use the db.creator
property.

I'm still at the point where I'm adding classes and fields, so I'm not
very far yet. I'm trying to convert from the RB built-in db to Valentina.
I do not yet have an intuitive understanding of how the database and the
compiled program can be shared in a single file -- how data segments can
be added to the file as the database grows without interfering with the
compiled code.