A few (more) questions

chuck hinkle chuckbo at hinkles.us
Mon Oct 20 08:04:22 CDT 2003

I also have a question about my first Valentina project (with RB). I'm
wondering if this is possible. The only file that my application will need
is the Valentina database. What I'd really like to be able to do is to let
the user double-click on the that database file and have it launch the
compiled app. Is that going to be possible? Or will I need to store the
path to the database file in the preferences for the app? What I'd hoped
to avoid was having to deal with the case where someone moves the data
file.

chuck