deleteAllRecords()

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Oct 20 09:22:15 CDT 2003

on 10/20/03 0:27, Florian Bogeschdorfer at fb at memedia.de wrote:

> It WORKS HERE, WHY NOT ON THE OTHER TABLE.
>
> RUSLAN, IGOR, SERIOUSLY, THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS FUNCTION. I would like
> to send you the database (about 100 K), so you can look why I can not add
> records to the table...

Hi Florian,

Yes of course!

Send us this db and above V4MD script that try to add record.
I will see what refuse adding of record.

Since Ken mention other weird moments with deleteAll() I can think that
problem hidden inside of kernel but not client-server now.

Florian,

When you delete records from that table does it have any related tables by
ObjectPtrs? If yes, does you use cascade deletion?

I ask to isolate situation.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com