look for an methode to dwitch an boolean field

SoftIl softil at onlinehome.de
Fri Oct 17 10:24:25 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,
> I think you mean CHANGE TYPE, yes?
No, I mean an virtual field which store the reverse value of an existing
boolean field, if I write an record in the table back.
I look for an methode like "upper(fieldname)" or "left(fieldname,5)".
It's right, I can set the value for the reverse field when I write the
record, but if there an methode which can do this, so I haven't to do this
manually.

> Hmm, or you mean CHANGE VALUE of boolean field?
No, I doesn't mean this.

Best regards,
Carsten