BIG Problem with VNET, fixed

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Oct 16 19:48:18 CDT 2003

on 10/16/03 19:26, SoftIl at softil at onlinehome.de wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
> great, it works fine. :-))
>
> I've got changed the 2 dll's and now it works.
> What's happend?

I don't know.

Vnet.dll I have sent you is DEBUG, vdk.dll is final.

But after that I have test with vnet release also, and it also works fine.

> But one little problem still alive.
> How can I check has  the object an valid handle or not?
> Is it possible, that you can solve this problem in near future?
> Also for other object with handles (fields,tables,...)

I still do not understand why you need this.

For example take my exmaple1 and POINT me where you want such check and that
you can't make it.

In ideal, if you have some C# object that it must point on good C++ internal
object.

This is not true? When and how you get that?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com