[VSRV] Connection Limit Reached?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Oct 10 08:11:56 CDT 2003

> Connection limit for VServer demo is 5 simultaneous
> connections. This is not techical limit but limit encoded in
> your license file.
> For VServer demo this limit cannot be changed.
> Only if you purchase the server then you can
> buy the number of connections you need. (i.e. 10, 20 and more).

What I don't understand is how 1 person opening a maximum of 3 databases
can ever exceed that limit. I understand that each DB being accessed
counts as 1 connection, and I've closed the databases (the terminal
window shows the connection closed when I do so) and then reopened them,
and after a couple of times doing that I get the error message. So
something's not quite right here, IMHO...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/