IN working?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Oct 7 09:11:47 CDT 2003

on 10/7/03 9:03 AM, Ron at rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp wrote:

> Hi Ruslan
>
>> Wait a moment!
>>
>> Do you work with Revolution or MetaCard?
>>
>> One developer have complain that he cannot run Revolution with VXCMD 1.9.8.
>> If you work with Rev tell us how you do this!  :-)
>>
> I am using Rev 2.1 with VXCMD 1.9.8 Macho for some time. Val is in the Rev
> folder and loaded through the script of the app. What was the specific
> problem mentioned? Did it change with 1.9.8?

I think problem was not with MACHO but with Classic and Carbon versions.

I think problem come with 1.9.8 because I have change names of VXCMD dlls
To be more correct.

This is our letters.

Ruslan,

My problem is not with OS X and Revolution 2.1.  The Macho version of
Valentina is working perfectly under OS X.  The problem is with OS 9 and
Revolution 2.1.  It's the classic and carbon versions of Valentina that are
not working with Revolution under OS 9.

Try this.  Download the trial of Revolution 2.1 if you have to.  You should
get the same results with it.  Place the latest version of VXCMD_Classic_MC
or VXCMD_Carbon_MC in the Revolution 2.1 folder.  Now try starting
Revolution.  It should crash at that point.

BTW, I tried renaming the library to VXCMD_Classic like you suggested, and
that did not make a difference.

If either of you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Thanks,

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally