[V4MD] [HELP] pictures win -> mac

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Oct 7 00:06:33 CDT 2003

Hi guys,

Today I have stick with terrible problem.  :-(

I narrow it down that even Example 100 (Pictures) not works in the next way:
-- if on WINDWOS create new db, and Add 100 records by button.
-- move that db to MAC
-- in the same example 100 try to open it, and press button SQL EXECUTE,
    then it DO NOT show picture.

I have test 1.9.8 and 1.9.7 releases also.
Everywhere I get this.

I cannot believe into this.

I know exactly that BEFORE it di works.
I wonder how so long time (at least from 1.9.7) nobody have get into this.
Actually I know that we always was free to move db files in both sides.

I do not understand what is going...
I have spend many hours today on this.

So I very ask to help me.
Please test this on YOUR side.

May be some troubles with my MAC...I have install 10.2.8 yesterday.
On the other hand, I do not think this is issue, because wow!,
Vstudio made at 4 Augest by Jochen, do SHOW picture on that win db on OS X.

It looks like a bad joke... :-(

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com