AW: Strange disconnection

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Sat Oct 4 16:51:02 CDT 2003

> You want say that EACH and ANY addRecord() command
> disconnects clients ???

No, but this sole command for the specific table. I do not see a difference
to other tables. If a field name was wrong or the cursor not OK should I not
get a valentinaerror() ?

> Impossible. I know that Igor have gone all tests before we make build.
> May be you catch CLIENT TIMEOUT

Timeout is 0. And it happens as soon as i try to add

?

> > Ruslan, I would like to check that with a39 since yesterday
> it worked
> > but unfortunately I already deleted it. Can you mail me both a39
> > versions and the a38 version of the client xtra?
>
> Hmm, I also did not archive them.
>
> Problem is that Igor have go home up to Monday.

Well, I have to try to isolate the problem...since Monday is my absolute
deadline now

Best regards, Florian