does anyone know how to do this

X Y xyzabc1010 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 10:07:59 CDT 2003

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and
your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your
messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list
owner at
valentina-owner at lists.macserve.net.

Forwarded Message [ Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase  |
Download File ]