[V4MD] / [ALL] orphaned segments in text field

Francois Van Lerberghe fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
Wed Oct 1 18:56:41 CDT 2003

le 1-10-03 10:20, Martin Kloss <martin.kloss at gmx.de> a écrit :

>> What about VarChar? How you able continue with this?
>
> I don't know, the DIAGNOSE does not show any problems
> in VarChar fields, but the SELECT statement shows the
> "field corrupted" error message, but ONLY directly after
> the deletion, not when I select it after opening the db, very weird.

Just an idea : I remember I have had this kind of problem using the first
build of V4RB 1.9.8 (corrupted index after adding/deleting record). This was
fixed in the second build  (august 7). Ruslan, have you made a 2d build for
V4MD too ? Martin do you use the very last one ?

François Van Lerberghe
Thier Monty, 15A
B-4570 Marchin
Belgique