[V4MD] Loaddump and error 2

Steven Ophalvens silversoft at skynet.be
Wed Oct 1 14:13:27 CDT 2003

Hello all,

I made an input tool for a client, that has worked for
about 2 weeks, but now they have a corrupt DB.

I tried to dump / Loaddump as an XML file, but I can not
get the LoadDump part to work. I get 'an error 2'.

Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong here?

-------------------------------
-------------------------------
on LoadDump Kind

  ValentinaInit(4 * 1024 * 1024, MacValSerial, WinValSerial)
  ValentinaDebugLevel(2)

  lValDB = new(xtra "VDataBase")
  lValDB.setStructureEncryption(mCreateDatabasePWD())
  lValDB.OpenDatabase(the moviePath & "rkvdb.vdb")

  case Kind of
    1: LoadDump(lValDB, "rdkVDBDump.sql","rkvdb_new.vdb",1)
    2: LoadDump(lValDB, "rdkVDBDump.xml","rkvdb_new.vdb",2)
  end case

end loadDump

Steven Ophalvens

Silver Soft BVBA