[V4MD] / [ALL] orphaned segments in text field

Martin Kloss martin.kloss at gmx.de
Wed Oct 1 09:51:07 CDT 2003

At 10:41 01.10.2003 +0300, you wrote:
>on 10/1/03 10:38 AM, Martin Kloss at martin.kloss at gmx.de wrote:
>
> > Is there a chance I can fix it? If so, how?
>
>Then in both cases you need build project that reproduce problem.
>I need test this.

I can't reproduce the problem, because the client keeps on
inserting records in the db and most of it are large amounts
of text. At some point this problem came up and I don't
know what it caused and I don't how it was produced.

During all tests of my application I did not get a single
error and the text of the corrupt record looks fine (lots of
RTF code though), so I don't see a way to reproduce this.

Martin.

Martin Kloss

Need music? http://www.selling-sound.com

Like the author? Buy the book at:
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/3898422194/lingmmugd

Get your daily dose of Lingo at the LingoPark:
http://www.lingopark.de