Where is Valentina studio?

Carlo Sacchetti carlo.sacchetti at tin.it
Sat Nov 29 15:23:28 CST 2003

Hi Ruslan,

I don't find Valentina Studio in the download of your site. If you intend
Valentina application it's only for mac. I have already reindex with
Valentina application. Isn't there a command from Director to reindex?

Valentina is a very good program but that it's a very strange error with
"=". The same string is good in mac and not in Win. And the same string is
good in win with "love" and not in win with "word".

I hope resolve it with reindex. But it's very strange.

Thanks

Carlo Sacchetti