FIXED: [VSDK] Crash with VDK_Cursor::ExecuteSQL

Totte Alm totte at code66.se
Sat Nov 29 11:20:24 CST 2003

2003-11-29 kl. 09.35 skrev Ruslan Zasukhin:

> on 11/29/03 10:23 AM, Totte Alm at totte at code66.se wrote:
>

>>> Great! I will wait for the new framework build...
>>

>> Ruslan, will you fix that double MutexLock in FBL_Index that causes
>> Valentina Theads to block themself
>> as the mutex was not taken reentrant on unix, but on windows (as
>> windows mutexes are reentrant by default, posix are not.
>
> It seems, I have forget about this
>
> Am I right that you did show me some way make posix mutex reentrant
> When we create it ?

 From mp-list:
The pthread API lets you control this behavior via an attribute. When
you
initialize the mutex with pthread_mutex_init, you can pass in an
attribute
object. You can call pthread_mutexattr_settype with
PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE
to set up an attribute object for recursive behavior. The default
behavior
for Mac OS X and Windows (via pthreads for Win32) is a normal,
non-recursive
mutex. PTHREAD_MUTEX_DEFAULT defines the default mutex type.

// Totte