[ANN] New build of V4RB_Client

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Nov 21 01:48:47 CST 2003

Hi Deane,

I will upload new build of V4RB_Client in nearest 15 minutes.

Added parameters inTimeOut and inOptions to
Vdtabase and Vserver constructors,

So now they looks as

"VDatabase(inHost as string, inUserName as String, inUserPassword as
   String, inPort as Integer, inTimeout as integer, inOptions as string)"},

"VServer(inHost as string, inUserName as String, inUserPassword as String,
   inPort as Integer, inTimeout as integer, inOptions as string)"},

--------------
Last 3 params are optional.

----------------
InTimeOut -- in seconds, time of response from server.
                on time out the client will return error.

Please note, that Vdatabase class has property Response_TimeOut.
Using it you can modify timeout for a database object.

NEVER send here ZERO.
On default it is 5 seconds for connect,
                and 60 seconds for rest operations.

So you need send 5 in the Vdatabase or Vserver constructors.

Deane, embedded signature you should send as string into last parameter
options.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com