[V4MD] Why error ???

Gregoire William wgregoire at paris.mediagerance.com
Thu Nov 20 18:03:37 CST 2003

Hello, me again :)
always with b11 of V4MD Win

take this sql request :

SELECT Produit.*
FROM Produit,PubW
WHERE ( Produit.IdProduit = PubW.IdProduit AND Produit.Genre <> 'M' AND
Produit.Prestige = 1 AND Produit.AllAbout = 1 AND Produit.IdNewDirection =
10 )

if there is not result at this request, Valentina gives me an error ...and
never the same!!!
it's 5 or 8 (Access Denied or Not enought space disk, if i'm right)

is it my request ?

To test, i inserted a record to have at least 1 record found => gives me no
error and return me this record
so i really think it's the "no records found" who return the error code...

oh..and before you ask, i also tried with a fresh indexes file and with
replacing Produit.* with Produit.xx, Produit.yy, ...
no Method in my fields

WilG