Newbie, V4RB (14-Nov beta) Delete fails

Mike Dodd doddme at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 17 06:08:03 CST 2003

Ruslan -

You are (of course) right on both counts.  Originally I did use delete using
the cursor, I thought that was a problem so I changed to the baseObject.

My old code was based on 1.9.7 where the default was ReadWrite, when I went
to 1.9.8 the defaults changes but my code did not.  That I think is the
problem.

Thank you for your help.