[V4RB] vCursor.importText & booleans

Pedro fp lists at pedro.Net.au
Sun Nov 16 23:19:06 CST 2003

On Sunday, November 16, 2003, at 09:14  PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Read/write are not in SQL!
>
> In 1.9.8 we have change SqlSelect() method.
> Please look into docs and exmaples of 1.9.8

Now things are starting to make sense for me :)
The docs I have gave me the impression that it might have been
something in the SQl however the friend I spoke to said "No way!"

>> So is there some SQL clause that I should include in the SQL select
>> statement to make the cursor read/write?
>> Or some new Valentina operation in 1.9.8 that I can use?
>>
>> Finally is there newer documentation that may tell me about this? Mine
>> is that which was available around February this year.
>
> Yes, just download new PDF, it is updated.

When I had downloaded the docs along with the new Valentina on previous
updates I found that the docs were the same for which reason I stopped
downloading the docs. I'm downloading the newer ones as I type this.

Thanks for all Ruslan.

Cheers, Pedro :-)

Web: <http://www.pedro.net.au>                    PGP Key ID: 387CD96F
Instant messaging...  AIM: bandidoOfOz  ICQ: 27671678  Jabber: pedrofp
                       MSN: mail at pedro.net.au           Yahoo: pedro_fp
"Painting is poetry which is seen and not heard, and
poetry is a painting which is heard and not seen."
                                    Leonardo Da Vinci