[V4RB] vCursor.importText & booleans

Pedro fp lists at pedro.Net.au
Sun Nov 16 20:11:53 CST 2003

G'day Ruslan et al

On Sunday, November 16, 2003, at 07:28  PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> If you use 1.9.8 then you need on creation of cursor specify record
> locks
> params.
>
> You want import, so you need make cursor ReadWrite

That might explain it. I must admit that I didn't try the first block
of code [from the IDE] this time around only tested the app built with
it which was with an earlier version of Valentina. I also had a chat
with a friend asking about SQL clauses to ensure the cursor being
read/write & he couldn't help.

So is there some SQL clause that I should include in the SQL select
statement to make the cursor read/write?
Or some new Valentina operation in 1.9.8 that I can use?

Finally is there newer documentation that may tell me about this? Mine
is that which was available around February this year.

Cheers, Pedro :-)

Web: <http://www.pedro.net.au>                    PGP Key ID: 387CD96F
Instant messaging...  AIM: bandidoOfOz  ICQ: 27671678  Jabber: pedrofp
                       MSN: mail at pedro.net.au           Yahoo: pedro_fp