[V4MD] Relevance of search results

Scott Runkel srunkel at hypix.com
Sat Nov 15 13:50:03 CST 2003

This is probably a really stupid question, but you never know...

Is there any way to order the seach results by relevance? For example, if I'm
searching 1000 records for a certain word, it would be nice to order the results
based on how many times that word appears in each record.

I can do this in Director/Lingo as a secondary step using another Xtra called
TextCruncher, but this involves having to fiddle with the Valentina Cursor and
creating my own ordering of the Cursor results. Which probably isn't that bad,
but if there's any other way it would be good to know.

-SR

Scott Runkel
Director of Technology
503-722-2123