Warning: the current language does not match this frame.

Arthur Clemens aclemens at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 14 23:06:13 CST 2003

Hi Ruslan

can you tell me what this error means? I get this error (only in
debugger, I suspect that trailing \n is missing) with a hard to catch
bug/crash.

I am iterating a cursor over a found set. I get the crash in this
function:

inline FBL_String* VDK_Cursor::GetString( const char* inName ) const{
	VDK_Field* pField = GetField( inName );
	return pField->GetString();
}

sometimes I don't get a pField back (value 0x0), and this causes the
crash. In the debugger I get the error "Warning: the current language
..."

I want to see why pField doesn't get a valid reference, but for some
reason I cannot find the method VDK_Field* GetField( const char* inName
)  in VDK_Cursor.h

Arthur