[VSDK] SetCompareFunction()

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Nov 14 21:04:47 CST 2003

on 11/14/03 8:53 PM, Eric Forget at forgete at cafederic.com wrote:

>> Hmm, if you want to use C language than you can simply to use C SDK.
>> What problems?
>> May be we can add to C SDK framework also...
>
> I would like to use C++ and/or Objective-C. You should provide C SDK
> framework + C++ wrapper sources. That's the way to go.

Wait a moment, Eric.

What c++ WRAPPER ??!!!

Where you have see for Apple's C-frameworks at least one C++ wrapper?

All Apple's frameworks are pure C libs.

That picture just show that you CAN use C - framework
    from Java, C++, C, Obj-C

THERE IS NO need make second C++ wrapper!
Just image this terrible design!

    C++ kernel - wrapped by C -- wrapped by C++  ???

Again, that picture just show, that Apple recommend for Frameworks
provide C API.

Because C language can be access from many languages.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com