[VSDK] SetCompareFunction()

Eric Forget forgete at cafederic.com
Fri Nov 14 10:41:29 CST 2003

>> Example1 doesn't build correctly. You need to a "Copy Files Build Phase"
>> (from the Project menu). You then need to copy to "Framework" (from the
>> popup) and drag the "VSDK.framework" in the "Files".
>
> You mean PB project not works in xCode without special steps?

By doing that you prevent the user to have to install the framework. It is
always better, for sample code to work the first time: they become self
contained. Also, personally I dislike having to install stuff everywhere
just to test something.

Project Builder work the same way.

Éric

 Eric Forget                       Cafederic
 ForgetE at cafederic.com             <http://www.cafederic.com/>

 Fingerprint <86D5 38F5 E1FD 5D9C 71C3  BAA3 797E 70A4 6210 C684>