V4MD : SetPicture/GetPicture trim whitespace withoutpermission

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Nov 14 11:53:01 CST 2003

on 11/14/03 11:44 AM, Ricky at ricky at babonmultimedia.com wrote:

> the images was trimmed more than 1-2 pixel, from 350 pixel become 288 pixel
> you said that 32 bit got problem, so 16 bit will no problem?
>
> i try Blob type and it work perfect but the size is very amazing :-)
>
> well, pls gimme idea while i try 16 bit

Actually I wonder that white space is trimmed.
If yes, then this is not my fault.
I use standard JPG LIB that everybody can find on inet.

It is quite stable.
Last update was about 4-5 years ago...

We consider to use for 2.0 other library Magic Image.
It of course much bigger , but can work with 70 image formats.
And also work on all 3 platforms. Will see.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com