Getting started with VServer

Barney Hyde barney at custombased.com
Fri Nov 14 11:57:39 CST 2003

Right OK,

Well these haven't been installed, this must be the problem ?

There is no master Database and no log file.

I have installed and restarted number of times and as mentioned have
downloaded
latest versions.

For some reason the installer wouldn't run itself. I had to open one of
the other
install files from within OSX installer to get it to work. Then it spent
quite some time
optimizing my system half way through the install.

This sounds like something going wrong from my end, or has been
experienced before ?

Thank you.

Barney