Boolean type fails

Tim Davis timdavis at amug.org
Tue Nov 11 13:03:29 CST 2003

Hi Ruslan,

>>> Do you use encryption?
>>> If yes, then diagnose is wrong.
>>> Your table is good.
>>
>> No, I'm not using encryption.
>
> Then I do not understand problem
> I use Boolean types very often,
> And at least VAPP works with them perfectly.
> Check all again on new fresh db.

Ok, I tried on simple new db no trouble.

Here's my experience:
I create a new field as boolean on server via sql. Problems started
happening. I ran a diagnostic in VApp and it said the problem is with
the new boolean field. I removed the field with VApp and recreated it,
problems still existed. I removed the field altogether, diagnostic
found no problems. I added the same field name but different field
type, no problems in diagnosis or from use since.

Tim