[V4MD] index & update

Martin Kloss martin.kloss at gmx.de
Sat Nov 8 14:59:27 CST 2003

At 09:16 08.11.03, you wrote:
>Then Image is problematic from point of view that I need draw into
>GraphPort. This is not feature of DBMS in fact. :-)
>
>And I really have no skills in drawing bitmpas...
>So in the best case I will return to this issue after 2.0

oh, ok, I didn't think you'd have to do that, but I'm not an Xtra
developer so I don't know much about the internal structure
of the image object handle and how to store it's data.
But many other Xtra developers have implemented this,
so it should be possible without much hassle. I could be wrong, though.

Martin.