Valentina issues moving from RB to Cocoa

Dave Parizek dave at Parizek.com
Thu Nov 6 10:09:57 CST 2003

I am an RB 5.2 user and it is thru that crowd that I initially
discovered and became enamored with Valentina.

  I am disappointed in RB though and thinking of making the presumably
difficult (at least for me since I am a novice) move to Cocoa.  But I
want to keep using Valentina.

What is the best way to work with Valentina as a Cocoa programmer?
It seems I can choose to use the C++ sdk or Java driver.  Is there no
Objective C  way to work with Valentina?

Thanks!