problems found procedure

Srinivas Yalamarti syalamar at fiberlink.com
Wed Nov 5 16:29:45 CST 2003

Hi,

Even we have a similar problem occuring.  But in our case we don't
have the luxury of dumping XML and loading back the whole DB
within our application or doing it manually.

Why does the 'Table has 4869 physical records but field has 4657'
kind of problems arise in the first place?

What causes it to happen in the first place?  That way we can try
to avoid doing whatever that is.

> Hi,
> What is the procedure when problems are found such as below? From
> what I recall its time to dump the index, correct?

>>You wrote:
>>You need do XML dump load of the whole db.

> Thanks!
> Tim Davis
>

> -----> Field: "ID' of type UMedium
> Problems found!
>
> (!) Table has 4869 physical records but field has 4657

Regards,
SY

computer.