V4RB... getting vBlob field

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Nov 4 22:30:49 CST 2003

on 11/4/03 22:22, Aaron Bratcher at aaronbratcher at abdatatools.com wrote:

> Actually, doing it that way results in a null Field as well.  the
> baseObject isn't returning the field at all.  =(   This is with V4RB
> 1.9.8

Strange, yes?

Hmm.

you sure that BaseObject have this field?
You can check this

1) in VAPP

2) create field in BaseObject and check its field count.

3) try access field just after bo.CreateField("note",kV_TypeBLOB)

4) if you have other fields in table does they works?

Something really strange, Aaron.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com