[V4RB] Creating a database with unicode name

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Mon Nov 3 23:49:32 CST 2003

Hi,

My workaround for creating files with unicode name works fine on Mac OS=20=

X, is not needed on Mac OS 9 but doesn't work on Windows. Basically=20
there is no way to create a Valentina database with name '=87=8E=92=97=9C'=
 from=20
RealBasic for windows. I always get unicode raw code. I am about to=20
release my App for windows soon but I can't because of this problem. Is=20=

there a solution?

TIA
~/Stan

> on 10/30/03 22:28, Stan Busk at maxprog at mac.com wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I found out that creating a database with Valentina built-in function
>> doesn't work as expected with accentuated characters. With Panther, =
RB