[V4MD] DISTINCT -> error -39

Gregoire William wgregoire at paris.mediagerance.com
Mon Nov 3 10:39:33 CST 2003

> > SELECT DISTINCT sysProduitCreator.IdProduit, Supplier.IdSupplier,
> > Supplier.NomSupplier, Supplier.CodeCouleur
> > FROM sysProduitCreator, sysCreator, Supplier
> > WHERE sysProduitCreator.IdCreator = sysCreator.IdCreator AND
> > sysCreator.IdSupplier = Supplier.IdSupplier
> > give me a error -39 while the same request without DISTINCT
> Hi Gregoire,
> -39 this is end of file error.
> Bad error.
>
> Try
> 1) rebuild all indexes
> 2) rebuild db with XML dump.

i use this request on a fresh DB (but i re tried with fresh indexes : same
pb)
and as i said, without the DISTINCT keyword, all is ok

> If error still here then this is bug.
> What version of Valentina you use? Latest?

yes...from August 2003 1.9.8 (written 1.9.0 on the fileinfo) b9

does i need to try with a Beta Client 2.0 ?
it's a HEAVY project, i don't really want to modify all my requests...

WilG