mac osx error numbers, Panther

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Nov 2 20:29:58 CST 2003

on 11/2/03 20:13, Dave Parizek at dave at parizek.com wrote:

Hi Dave,

> The error numbers for Valentina are referenced in Appendix A of the
> Valentina kernal pdf.
>
> Can someone tell this newbie where to go to get info on Mac OSX error
> numbers?  (specifically error -43?).  And, for future reference,
> where do you go if you need to find out more about a Windows error
> number?

MAC ERRORRS:

1) developer.apple.com -> search

2) also you can find on inet utility 'Apple Errors'.
    -43 -- this is File not Found

WIN ERRORS:

The MS Visual C++ has utility ErrorLookUp.
May be this utility exists in other places also.
I use it.

> Also, has anyone had any trouble with RB5/Valentina specifically
> after upgrading to OSX Panther?

As I know few developers have use Valentina on Panther with no problems

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com