[VSRV] Win Fails to accept connections

Fred.Stephenson Fred.Stephenson at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 29 15:52:35 CDT 2003

>Fred, I have check and it works.
>I have run Vserver on Windows
>
>And V4RB_Client example. Of course I have set correct IP address in client
>code.
>

>Please check once again.
>Something wrong on your side.
>
>Note, that you must TRSH old master.vdb to get new one !!!

No joy. I removed everything. Installed the newly downloaded version
and I'm still getting "failed to accept new connection"

the compiled app running on win98 does connect to the vserver on the
mac but not to the PC ??
the compiled app connects to the mac from a mac but not to the PC

The PC is visible on the network - I connect to it from OSX ??