[V4RB] accessing Vobjects by index

Pedro fp lists at pedro.Net.au
Mon May 26 15:36:26 CDT 2003

G'day Folks

I spent part of the weekend in study of the dynamic database structure
elements of V4RB. Looking at example 6 it appears to me that the
BaseObjects are 1 based array in the database, the fields are arrays
within the BaseObjects & the indexes of all reflect the creation order.
Do I have that right?

Does the same apply to BaseObjects & fields in statically defined
Valentina objects? I would find it extremely useful to be able to
access [for example] ...
	BaseObject(3).Vfield(8)

As an aside, this was from Ruslan's reply to a private email about some
of my ideas for Valentina & the proposal that I send him my custom
sub-classes of Valentina objects by way of example ...

> Yes of course, Pedro.
>
> Each idea is interesting.

Ruslan it is an incredible joy to use software from someone who is as
totally committed to the needs *& wants* of their customers as you
plainly are. Thank you, thank you & thank you once again.

Cheers, Pedro :-)

Web: <http://www.pedro.net.au>                    PGP Key ID: 387CD96F
Instant messaging...  AIM: bandidoOfOz  ICQ: 27671678  Jabber: pedrofp
                       MSN: mail at pedro.net.au           Yahoo: pedro_fp