Vserver classes API

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed May 21 17:07:48 CDT 2003

Hi Guys,

This is first implementation of Vserver classes.
Igor already have made them for Visual BASIC,
I today work for REALbasic, tomorrow we will make this for Director.

Look and let us know what you think.

Class VServer
{

"Version",            "String",

"HostName",           "String",
"UserName",           "Boolean",
"Port",               "Integer",

"DatabaseCount",     "Integer",
"ConnectionCount",    "Integer",

    "SetIniVariable( inName as String, inValue as String )"},
    "GetIniVariable( inName as String ) as String"},

    "BindDatabase(inDbName as string, inServerPath as String) as Boolean"},
    "UnbindDatabase(inDbName as string) as Boolean"},

    "AddUser(inUserName as String, inPassword as String) As Boolean"},
    "RemoveUser(inUserName as String) As Boolean"},
    "ChangeUserPassword(inUserName as String, inOldPassword as String,
                                      inNewPassword as String) As Boolean"},

    "DatabaseInfo(index as integer) As VDatabaseInfo"},

}

---------------
Class VDataBaseInfo
{

"Name",             "String",
"Path",             "String",
"ClientCount",      "Integer",

    "ClientInfo(index as integer) As VClientInfo"},
   "Refresh()"},

}

Class VClientInfo
{