[ALL] let's think about Query Language for 2.0

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri May 16 23:17:26 CDT 2003

on 5/16/03 10:16 PM, Keith DeLong at delong at redcort.com wrote:

Hi Keith,

> One last thing that would be incredibly powerful -- what if Result could be
> set as a standard RB array, collection or dictionary. The power to return a
> data query directly into these objects (that are supported and expanded by
> RS) would be awesome.

Well, similar functionality we have for V4MD and V4WS.

In this products, developer can ask Valentina put few records of Cursor into
e.g. property list.
It seems exists way ask result as list without cursor at all.

Why you think this will be "powerful" feature?

Note, that Valentina will need build RB array at first, then return it to
you. May be RB will be able do this really fast...probably yes.

But what this brings to you?
I mean having of result as Array or Collection?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com