[V4RB] Crash in RB5.1

Frank Bitterlich bitterlich at gsco.de
Fri May 16 17:52:22 CDT 2003

Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
> But have you call ValentinaInit() ?

Not in this "two-line" project, but in the other one (where I get
exactly the same crash log). ValentinaInit() didn't return any error,
I've checked. It just crashed on "new VDatabase".

But in the meanwhile I have found the problem: The Plugin must have been
somehow corrupted or damaged. After replacing it with a fresh downloaded
copy, no more crash.

Strange that it didn't bring down REALbasic at once... anyway, problem solved.

Thanks,
   Frank+++

--
Günter Schmidt & Co. oHG
Frank Bitterlich             eMail: bitterlich at gsco.de
Schlosserstr. 4              WWW:   http://www.gsco.de/gsco
D-60322 Frankfurt            Tel.:  069 / 156809-29
GERMANY                      Fax:   069 / 156809-28