[V4RB] Copying one record to another Valentina DB

Wonder Fef wonderfef at noos.fr
Fri May 16 09:27:07 CDT 2003

Hello all,

I have a programm that handles 2 different Valentina databases at the same
time.
I'd need this programm to be able to copy one record from the first database
to the second one.

For the moment, I use loops that examine the structure of the record (Table
name, Fields types and names), create what's missing in the second database
and then copy the data.
It works well, exepting that it runs rather slowly when I need to copy
several records in a go.

Any help would be highly apreciated to improve the fastness of my programm.
Thank you very much in advance.
Eric