[V4WS] valSQLExecute

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu May 15 23:51:02 CDT 2003

on 5/15/03 10:29 PM, Bob Raycher at raycher at ccsmac.com wrote:

> I am having a problem with the valSQLExecute. I keep getting a compile error
> "function "valSQLExecute" is undefined". I checked the archives and noticed
> a mention of this and an update was available. I downloaded the latest
> version from the web site version 1.9.7 modified date Feb 24, 2003, but this
> did not help.
>
> Is there a secret password or handshake to get this to work?

Hi Bob,

I have found that letter in archive.
This was one year ago for 1.9
Problem was that this was new function and I have not add it to wsfn
resource.

But in todays 1.9.7 it present here.
So it must works.
Strange.

Anybody use V4WS 1.9.7 ?
Can you work with valSQLExecute() function ?

Bob, if you have Resources, try to open with it V4WS plugin,
Oen then wsfn resource.,
Here listed all function.
I see that 58th function is valSQLExecute().
Check this if you can.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com