[V4RB] updating records ... where am i going wrong?

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Mon May 12 21:04:31 CDT 2003

Am Montag, 12.05.03 um 20:47 Uhr schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> I just wonder why you use doubles.
> Better to use Long Long Integer (8 bytes).
> May happens that doubles will bring you some bad surprises with
> rounding of
> numbers
>
> Aha, RB do not have long long :-(
>
> Guys, once again, I suggest you ADD this feature request,
> And add voices as many as possible.

This request is still there.

qjjfwbjz

it only needs some more support.

And I got the following answer for my request

"
It's non-trivial for us to implement (probably 3 or 4 days) but it's a
reasonable request. So I would say, yes there is a good chance that we
will
eventually support this.
--
Geoff Perlman